FAQ, consent and terms for the camps at Houtrust location
Terms, FAQ and consent form of the Sports Camps and Mini's Camps of Amforca - Sports
We are updating the terms and conditions at the moment.
Important: We make sure to follow all rules, which are set out by the Dutch RIVM regarding the Covid-19 Virus, for all our programmes. You will receive a detailed plan before the programme starts.
By signing up for one of the Amforca - Sports camps, you agree with the following terms:
- When registering for a sports camp or mini's camp, payment needs to be done at the end of the registering process. You will be therefore transferred to an official payment website, which will allow you to pay with using the Dutch iDeal or you can also use some other payment methods.
· Make sure to register your child as soon as possible but for sure, one week before the sports camp/mini's camp starts. After that there is no guarantee that your child can still be accepted. Anyhow, if the registration system still allows you to sign-up for a sports camp or mini's camp, registration is still possible.
- The cancelation policy is as follows:
- 8 days or more before the start of the camp: 20 € administration costs
- One week or less: 100 % to be paid - no refund
- If your child misses one or more sports camp days, there is no refund possible.
- Amforca-Sports can decide to cancel a sports camp or mini's camp in case there are just a few registrations, but Amforca-Sports has also the right to cancel a sports camps or mini's camp for any other reason.
FYI: this is very rare and it usually does not happen. We aim to be able to run all announced sports camps/mini's camps to make sure that one can usually rely on a registration.
- Amforca-Sports reserves his right to have alternative special events or day trips. The weather, but also other unforeseen circumstances, can be reasons to change the activities or day trips, which were initially announced and planned for a sports camp or mini's camp.
- Once the activity or camp is fully booked, this will be mentioned during the online sign up procedure - right after clicking on the chosen sports camp. You will be asked to choose another sports camp week in that case. When an activity is or camp is still available during the signing up procedure but if it gets fully booked during someone is busy signing up, this will be announced in a pop-up field when finalizing the registration. In this case this activity or camp cannot be booked anymore.
· Consent form:
- I, the parent of the child named in the registration form, hereby give my permission for my child to take part in the sports camp or mini's camp offered by Amforca - Sports.
- I understand that there are potential risks associated with the activities and/or with the traveling to the external locations and I consent to my child's participation in all activities.
- In case of any permanent or temporary medical or other condition including special dietary and medication needs, or the need for visual or auditory aids, which should be known about my child, I have indicated this in the registration form at question 'additional information'.
- I agree that in the event of an emergency injury or illness, the coordinators in charge of the activity may act on my behalf and at my expense in obtaining medical treatment for my child.
- I agree and understand that I am responsible for the actions of my child, and I release the organiser from all claims and liabilities that arise in connection with the activities, half day trips or day trips, except if due to the negligence of the teacher(s)/trainer(s).
I confirm that I have read all terms and the consent form carefully.
By proceeding and finalizing the registration of one or more sports camps/mini camps of Amforca-Sports I, parent of the child named in the registration form, accept the terms and I understand that I herewith accept and sign the consent form.
· FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions:
What does my child need for a sports camp?
Sports gear: indoor shorts and/or long sports trousers, T-Shirt, sweater or zipper and indoor sports shoes with a non-marking sole. Wind/rain jacket and outdoor shoes are recommended for the outside activities.
Snack box with a little, healthy snack is allowed as an addition, but the kids will be already be provided with lunch, snacks and water every day.
- Gloves for skiing or ice-skating are obligatory
- Sunscreen in summer
- anti-slip socks for jump playgrounds
Which languages will the coaches and teachers speak?
The main languages during our activities are Dutch and English.
Can I always sign up?
Be aware that you should sign up at least one week before the sports camps start to make sure that the registration will still be taken into account. After that there is no guarantee that your child can still be accepted. Anyhow, if the registration system still allows you to sign-up for a sports camp or mini's camp, registration is still possible.
Will my child/children get lunch, snacks and drinks?
The children will get lunch, water and snacks such as fruit and musli bars or sultana snacks.
When the group is on a day trip the children will have lunch there. This can be pasta, sometimes a Dutch snack lunch (maximum once a week but we try to avoid it), pancakes or a healthy snack box depending on the day trip.
The children will eat together with the teachers and the trainers.
What can I do if a sports camp is fully booked?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the request to put your child on the waiting list. If a place comes available, Amforca-Sports will inform you about that.
Where is the meeting point and pick-up? (There can be changes in the meeting point and pick-up, depending on the camp)
The children usually meet at Laan van Poot 18 between 8:45 h and 9:00 h.
Pick-up time is from 17:00 h-17:30 h at the sports hall Houtrust at Laan van Poot 22.
For late pick-up requests after 17:30 h please contact Amforca-Sports (see contact details below).
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information: