After School information
Please find some additional information regarding our programmes below:
The Taekwondo teacher is one of the coaches of the Dutch national Taekwondo team.
He will make sure that children move around a lot to make sure they can get rid of their energy
in a fun way - and of course everything with the focus on Taekwondo.
The programme is therefore adapted to the level of each group and child.
Artistic gymnastic for girls (11-14 years): the girls need to come on their own to the Houtrust
sports hall at Laan van Poot 22.
10 reasons that makes parents and kids say: 'Wow!' to our After School Programme at the Houtrust location.
- The children can enjoy the activities at a wonderful sports hall and at a brand new artificial football field just 500 metres from the European School and there is also space for the other after school activities.
- Professional trainers, teachers and care takers.
- We pick-up your child from the European School, from HSV, from the German school from the Nutsschool Zorgvliet and also from other schools.
- Structured programme throughout the whole year. The activities are ongoing. Once your child likes an activity, he/she can build up a certain level together with his/her friends on a long term.
- Once you have a spot, you become a member of our Kids Club. Your child can then continue with the chosen activity as long as you want.
- Easy rules: 4 weeks cancelation notice (to the end of the month).
- The children can choose as many activities as they like.
- Easy payment method.
- We have an Amforca-Sports Kids-Club sports outfit which can help to create even more team spirit.
- We are really looking forward to it!